CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16.9.07

Let's Rollyo back to week 5


Powered by Rollyo
I searched on Rollyo for a subject that I'm quite fond of these days...pregnancy. Go figure! I found some interesting sites that I haven't seen before and one that I particularly like is ivillage. Parenting and Pregnancy is just one of the many tabs you can select from this site which offers much more than just those two subjects: basically any topic you want you can find on ivillage. Rollyo was easy to use and lets you choose from searching on the web or searching your own blog/your own search roll once you get one established. Draw back: I think that Rollyo might be to wide open to introduce to students at first. I see del.icio.us as being more helpful and less confusing or intimidating for new internet users or people who are inexperienced with searching the web for specific info rather than just "surfing" to surf. Del.icio.us allows you to point the student in the direction of information that has already been searched through and cataloged as being valuable or usable by someone. Rollyo was easy to use, but I still find Del.icio.us to be my fav for educational resources.

0 comments: